Labradorite Necklace with 8 rings
Lore of the Inuit peoples claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, an ordinary stone that transforms to the extraordinary, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms. It is, in every sense, a Stone of Magic, a crystal of shamans, diviners, healers, and all who travel and embrace the universe seeking knowledge and guidance....... We like it because it just looks great.
- Overall length: about 42"
- 2-3mm faceted labradorite
- Sterling silver or gold vermeil rings
- Crafted with love and care in our Chicago studio
- Complimentary gift wrapping available
You may also be interested in one of these styles.
Click on an image below to see a metal option that complements the above item.